Monday, September 5, 2011

What's Happening?

I've been silent for a few days because I had to turn in a book to my editor - yay, done! And I also had a proposal and first chapter due to her as well. I've just hit send on that, so fingers crossed she likes it :)

I have also just sent off a completely different project to my agent ... a book for little girls! It's a fun "pony" story for middle grade readers, and I'm *hoping* that she sees potential in it. Ever since I read the Saddle Club (over and over again) as a girl, I've wanted to write a pony series, so it really would be a dream come true.

To the winners of my book giveaway - I've sent all your books off so hopefully they will be arriving soon if they haven't already.

Oh, and before I forget, the wonderful Wanda over at Good Choice Reading is running a competition, and I'm giving away signed copies of Soldier on Her Doorstep AND The Army Ranger's Return. Head there now and enter!! If you want to know more about me and my writing, she has an interview up with the giveaway.

Soraya xxoo

2 comments:

Elisa DeLany said...

Best of luck with both your book and project!

Sonali said...

Soraya, all the best with your latest project. I also loved reading saddle club when i was little. As it so happens i still have a couple of books stashed somewhere in the back of my bookshelves.