Sunday, July 31, 2011

Contest winner!!!


Drum roll please ... the winner is Jamie!! I'm so excited that Jamie won my contest (my hubby closed his eyes and pointed to a name on my list of entrants to make it completely random!) as she loved my first book, Soldier on Her Doorstep, and she has a real life soldier for a husband too :) Jamie's hubby served overseas not long after their wedding, so she definitely deserves a free book!!

Jamie, head to the contact page on my website and send me a message with your address ... I was going to giveaway a UK copy, but since you already have a US copy of my first one, I'll send you the matching one of the Army Ranger's Return ... they look much nicer side by side since they were designed together.

If you'd still like to win a copy of The Army Ranger's Return, help me get to 100 followers on Face Book. I only need another 17 people to "like" me, and then I'll give away another 5 copies. Or you can head to Amazon and buy a copy if you can't wait - it's officially available in the USA today.

Soraya xxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post Soraya. Well done. Another success story from RWNZ!